[JoPP-Public] Proposal for JoPP #14

Peter Troxler trox at fabfolk.com
Wed Dec 12 18:55:16 CET 2018

So, for the benefit of the public list the plans for ΩΩ#14 and #15

¢14 — March 2020
Special issue of the Journal of Peer Production: Infrastructuring the commons today, when STS meets ICT
Guest editors: Mariacristina Sciannamblo, Maurizio Teli, Peter Lyle, Christopher Csíkszentmihályi

#15 — Fall 2020
Special issue of the Journal of Peer Production: Open Source Hardware Business Models (working title)
Guest editors: Peter Troxler, Laetitia Thomas, Robert Mies, Serena Cangiano, Lars Zimmermann

So imho the proposal below with its 2 year ambition — pending editorial deliberation — would have perfect timing for a spring 2021 issue