[JoPP-Public] Proposal for JoPP #14

how at zoethical.com how at zoethical.com
Wed Dec 12 18:30:14 CET 2018

Since nobody posted for a month, and following up with our recent
publication with the Journal of Peer Production #11 on Singular
Technologies & the Third-TechnoScape[0], we’d like to propose a topic
for JoPP #14 on Resistance & Transition.

The topic would put in perspective what is resistance, why resist, and
resisting to what? as well as the seemingly consensual concept of
transition.

If you are interested in pursuing this line of thought, we’d be happy to
produce a CFP within the next week, and propose a work platform to
sustain collaborative inquiry over the next two years up until the
publication of JoPP #14.

Regards,

==
hk for Petites Singularités