[JoPP-Public] JoPP "OPEN"

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 27 21:39:43 CET 2017

Great, thanks Peter.

I thought I had used tags but I forgot about the date. If the problem is recurrent you may need to document it here and/or on the advice page?

Will post clean text-only version here then people can spread it as they see fit.

Will post to to CITASA, fibreculture, ICT&S, Historical Materialism, ACS.

Can someone please post to AIR, Nettime, STS?

cheers

Mathieu