[JoPP-Public] PDF versions of articles

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Fri May 5 11:22:45 CEST 2017

Hi Peter, maxigas, all

Last October we had a discussion about the desirability of having JoPP listed in places such as the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ). One of the questions applicants to DOAJ need to answer is whether they provide PDF versions of articles.

It was decided to delay application to DOAJ until PDFs were back in play (to avoid having to modify the application (I admit I don't know for sure how complicated that would be)).

In any case - as Zack and I are currently preparing the release of JoPP#10 I thought it was a good opportunity to enquire about this: is there any chance we might have something in place in time for the upcoming release?

cheers,

Mathieu