[JoPP-Public] Fw: CFP + Practitioner Commentaries JoPP #12: Shared Machine Shop Institutionalization

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 13:26:09 CET 2017

Hello all,

Put together a small Piratepad of like-minded and friendly lists we're
hoping to send the Issue 12 CfP to here: http://piratepad.net/FUey53Zcox

Please feel free to go through, add lists and add your name when you post
to them. Am also happy to share the contents of this list to
http://peerproduction.net/about/advice/ if it's of use to the Peer
Production journal.

As for myself, I'll send to ecrea, PhD Design, Open Design + Hardware,
Eurograd and Media-Anthro today. Would really appreciate help from the more
experienced in this group regarding lists like Hackademia (maxigas???),
Air-L, etc.

Thank you in advance for your help with this!

- Kat