[JoPP-Public] Fw: Your journal application to DOAJ: Journal of Peer Production

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Thu Aug 17 09:44:40 CEST 2017

Hi Steve, all

For Shima they say the following (amongst many other things - some good ideas we could use, if we wanted)  - is this what you mean?

cheers

Mathieu

The journal is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/>. Articles accepted for publication in Shima may be posted in open access repositories and/or on author’s personal research pages upon completion of the journal’s proofing processes in the form supplied to the authors (and identified as forthcoming).

[...]

Manuscripts which have been published as copyrighted material elsewhere cannot be submitted. In addition, manuscripts under review by the journal should not be resubmitted to copyrighted publications. However, by submitting a manuscript, the author(s) retain the rights to the published material