[JoPP-Public] JoPP issue #9 - preview magazine available online

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Wed Sep 21 17:42:40 CEST 2016

panayotis antoniadis <panayotis at nethood.org> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to inform you that the online version of issue #9 should be
> now the "final" one (we corrected quite a few typos since the first
> rushed upload), including the pdf version of the "preview" magazine
> distributed at 4S/EASST, available here:
> http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-9-alternative-internets/

I love it!  You could also add it to
http://peerproduction.net/projects/books/ and maybe write a paragraph
for the "news" section of the website...

--
maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

In Solidarity with Library Genesis and Sci-hub
http://custodians.online

Share this letter - read it in public - leave it in the printer. Share
your writing - digitize a book - upload your files. Don't let our
knowledge be crushed. Care for the libraries - care for the metadata -
care for the backup. Water the ❀❀❀❀❀ - clean the volcanoes.