[JoPP-Public] Fw: JoPP journal #9

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:32:19 CET 2016

Dear Mathieu,

many thanks for this forwarding. But i don't understand, why you have
to do it. Stefano can send his message directly to the list and not
act in a hidden space.

We have to seperate something.
Your selection of text
Your coordination of journal processing
The readers activity

Only the 3. point is important for me. The readers have an free access
to the text. The discussion of this text have to be also in a free
space and not closed in a mail list with special subscription needs or
any form of discussion moderation like censorship.

greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay