[JoPP-Public] JoPP journal #9

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:21:03 CET 2016

Dear Mathieu,

how i understand Jonathan, he ask for thematic seperation in the
mailman list server. This you can do as the mailman admistrator. You
can seperate news, infos, discussion and so on. Then the readers
select the thematic space in the info-page of mailman.

Therefore, your answer does not correspond to the question of Jonathan.

greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay