[JoPP-Public] link in infopage

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Sun Oct 30 21:53:38 CET 2016

willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at gmail.com> writes:

> Dear friends,
>
> in the info-page of mailman on the first line we find the line:
>
> This is the public list of the Journal of Peer Production:
> http://www.peerproduction.net
>
> But in reality, this link is internal coded to peerproduction.org. And
> this is very different.
>
> greetings, willi

Good catch, willi!

Anybody knows if it is safe for me to log in to the backend
(staging.peerproduction.net), correct the link, and republish the
website using the Wordpress plugin (I forgot the name)?

--
maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

In Solidarity with Library Genesis and Sci-hub
http://custodians.online

Share this letter - read it in public - leave it in the printer. Share
your writing - digitize a book - upload your files. Don't let our
knowledge be crushed. Care for the libraries - care for the metadata -
care for the backup. Water the ❀❀❀❀❀ - clean the volcanoes.