[JoPP-Public] JoPP journal #9

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 00:44:27 CEST 2016

Dear Mathieu,

many thanks for your answers. I was waiting more and i don't like to break
your very good discussion about licence. Maxigas say very clear" the best
copyright is the dead copyright. And you have to recognice, that the first
step for every licence is the privatisation. The totally exclusion of
others. Independent, if you use the knowledge of others for your work.

Yes, I'm a bit disappointed about your answer. I don't understand that you
don't create a space for relection of the texts in your journal. It is not
a question of Journal or Blog. It is more a question of our responsibility
for that, what we do. Your seperation is fictitious. Of course, we can
create every form of fiction in our head.

The result seems to be, that this list is the only place, where the readers
of this journal texts can discuss and reflect the texts? And if i want to
start a discussion about Alternative Internets i can do this only in this
list?

For me, this is unbelievable.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay