[JoPP-Public] change of release dates

Johan Söderberg johan.soderberg at sts.gu.se
Sat May 7 14:09:21 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

As you know, the official release dates for JoPP issues are January and July. Many times the actual dates when issues have been release have been a month or two off the target dates. As the actual release schedule have been further skewed from the official one, we propose from the editorial board's side to adjust the official release dates accordingly, to March and September instead. The chief argument for such a shift is that July is in the middle of the academic summer break on the northern hemisphere (and January likewise on the southern), thus it does not help for getting exposure when new issues are released. We want to air this proposal for a general discussion, if anyone has a strong opinion against?

Johan Söderberg