[JoPP-Public] PDF

Dr. Peter Troxler trox at fabfolk.com
Thu Mar 31 08:35:18 CEST 2016

For the pdf generator there are two ways to fix it

(1) use the generator we have (which generates pretty useless pdfs as they contain not much usable meta data and even the readable text does not even refer the issue number--see attached)
(2) fix the pdf generation in a way that creates useful pdfs that contain meta data (title, authors etc.) and refer the issue number in human-readable format

The second is the preferred option, but I need assistance to implement it.
The first is a quick fix which can be implemented within a few days.

/ Peter