[JoPP-Public] Journal of Peer Production #8, “Feminism and (Un)Hacking”

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Wed Apr 27 11:56:34 CEST 2016

Hi everyone

JoPP #8 is out. Congratulations to the editors for a really great issue (and a thousand apologies for the delay in publishing).
Thanks to Peter for his work on resuscitating and improving the site (signals and metadata now available on every peer reviewed article page).

I see that Lilly has posted a short statement to AIR but have not seen anything anywhere else (including here).
So unless otherwise advised I am planning to post the following to CITAMS; Fibreculture; ACS; and ICS. Others could post elsewhere.

@SSL: please let me know asap if this is OK.

cheers

Mathieu