[JoPP-Public] WebSite is down

stoopt stoupin at riseup.net
Sun Sep 27 13:44:01 CEST 2015

Hi Mathieu, Hi all,

Thanks for your quick response. After some playing around with the CSM,
I succeeded in editing and creating new pages. Basically, when you are
in the "all pages" part of the wordpress and don't see any of them, you
just have to click on "Date" on the right hand side of the page and all
the pages will appear. Strange.

All this to say that I could manage to test out the site before we
upload the FemHack issue.

The Special Issue on Feminism and (Un)hacking will come out in the end
of October.

Best,
Sophie