[JoPP-Public] Graphic Interface on JoPP

Johan Söderberg johan.soderberg at sts.gu.se
Wed Oct 14 23:57:10 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

Is it for technical reasons that we must give up the current design of the website in favor of a generic, word-press theme? If so, so be it. But on an information-graphics-side of things, I believe this will be a loss for the journal. The distinct style of the current JoPP-website makes us stand out from any number of the off-the-mill open access-journals with their default, white-background Wordpress layout. If it is technically feasible, I vote for us keeping the old design.

All the best,

/Johan