[JoPP-Public] New theme for JoPP website [was: Re: Jopp Web Site: Server error 503]

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Wed Oct 14 05:54:33 CEST 2015

Hi all

Javier (who looks after P2P Foundation servers) has investigated and reported that the JoPP website has been compromised. He has taken steps to fix this: thank you so much Javier!

An urgent task is that we need to change the WordPress theme as this appears to be a source of the problem. I feel bad about this for the Fem(un)hack eds who are, very naturally, experiencing anxiety about this hiccup. At the same time, we are all volunteers and sometimes in volunteer projects things take a bit longer to fix. But, they will be fixed. On the positive side (for me) I'm happy to change themes.