[JoPP-Public] New board member: Phoebe Moore

Phoebe Moore pvm.doc at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:56:46 CEST 2015

Hi all

My background is in research on work and labour as many of you will know
and I am critically interested in relationships and impacts
technology/human with a strong (post)industrial relations dimension to my
arguments. I am on the core team for Critical Labour Studies and CSE South
Group.

I have a background researching and writing about peer production including
in The Journal of Fibreculture see here
http://seventeen.fibreculturejournal.org/fcj-119-peer-to-peer-production-a-revolutionary-or-neoliberal-mode-of-subjectivation/

and co-edited with Athina the special issue Parallel Visions of Peer
Production for Capital & Class, here is my own contribution linked to my
Researchgate page:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/247788577_Exploitation_of_the_self_in_community
based_software_production_Workers%27_freedoms_or_firm_foundationsquest

I'm a senior and very active board member for Capital & Class too so by all
means contact me with interest in publishing there now. I'm also on
Globalizations and Journal of Critical Education Policy Studies boards but
not as actively.

I am currently writing a lot about the quantified self at work, I have a
couple blog posts on it https://phoebevmoore.wordpress.com/ and can send a
couple of other papers if you want to read them, feel free to email me.

Anyway I am very excited about our Special Issue, thanks to Mathieu for all
thanks for inviting me to join the journal board! I look forward to working
with you.

Kind regards, Phoebe

Dr Phoebe V Moore
Personal email pvm.doc at gmail.com