[JoPP-Public] peerproduction.net -> 503

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Wed May 13 19:42:00 CEST 2015

From: james burke <lifesized at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: peerproduction.net -> 503
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 11:26:24 +0200

> Hi Javier,
>
> Please do add them to our monitoring and thanks for the report!

hi Javier,

Yes, it would be great if you could actively maintain the system, and also
report before you get tired of it! :)

Even if we find another solution in the future, it would be very very important
to have the infrastructure actively maintained for the moment.

Please confirm if/when the changes have been made, and tell us if you need any
help.

I am happy with your analysis of the situation and I guess adding the sites to
the monitoring service and making sure the service applications and the
operating systems is up to date would be a good first step to avoid future
problems like this incident.

ps: i am totally not sure but maybe fail2ban would have prevented these attacks?

--
maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

A:  Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion.
Q:  Why is top-posting bad?