[JoPP-Public] translations page

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Fri Sep 12 07:38:45 CEST 2014

@ Jakob

Any more links to translations from you?

@All:

Some guy posted a French translation of Miguel Said Viera & Primavera de Filipi's comment on licenses in JoPP 4 (he thinks they reintroduce too much $ in relation to Kleiner's copyfarleft)

http://www.pratiques-collaboratives.net/Coupler-une-licence-libre-et-une-crypto-monnaie-la.html?lang=fr

Pretty neat!

Keep' em coming folks!

cheers,