[JoPP-Public] issue#5

Adrian Smith a.g.smith at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Oct 28 08:39:46 CET 2014

Hi maxigas

For some, affiliation is important, so it would be good for authors to have the option. It is important for me. So if possible, please add affiliation (at end?). You can use the affiliation description below,

Thanks, Adrian

Adrian Smith
Professor of Technology & Society
SPRU (Science Policy Research Unit)