[JoPP-Public] Book of Peer Production

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Fri Nov 14 13:18:35 CET 2014

From: Mathieu ONeil <mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [JoPP-Public] Book of Peer Production
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 06:07:07 +0000

> Hi again
>
> I added a new level:
> projects -> books > book of peer production
>
> Otherwise on the frontpage under "latest" it would say "books" not "book of peer production"
>
> So the right URL is:
> http://peerproduction.net/projects/books/book-of-peer-production/
>
> Apologies for any heartburn.

i made a few cosmetic changes like changing the link text to "[Download]" instead of the filename, and correcting the spelling of my name and Johan's.

but now it looks like somebody else is restructuring the menus so i stop editing.

i have a local backup of this page in case something is lost. :)

--
maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166

When capitalism started it wasn’t legal.