[JoPP-Public] Book of Peer Production

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Thu Nov 13 22:30:22 CET 2014

Hi maxigas, all

OK, so my first possible solution for the projects page was to divide it in several components:
-some independent from us (surveys, translations)
-some led by us (books)
But then I thought that some JoPP-people might do translations as well.

So I think we will need a more contingent, fluid taxonomy ie "this project done by jopp"; "this project outside jopp". Do you want to do this? Let me know. Nate commented in a different exchange that we should announce through lists etc as it is already circulating, so we need a stable URL.

Concerning web to print, all sounds good. I don't know much about that so happy to help you in any way I can.

Concerning PDFs, I agree that the current system is not ideal but until we have a 100% foolproof replacement in place I would not support replacing it.

cheers

Mathieu