[JoPP-Public] Book of Peer Production

Johan Söderberg johan.soderberg at sts.gu.se
Wed Nov 12 23:02:00 CET 2014

Hi,

As part of our JoPP outreach program, we released a printed version at FSCONS, Göteborg, called "Book of Peer Production" with chapters from (most) of the contributing speakers, and a few others (Adrian Smith, Johan Söderberg, Mathieu O'Neil, George Dafermos, Austin Toombs, Shaowen Bardzell, Jeffrey Bardzell & Maxigas), and the layout done by volunteer Karin Sjöberg. The book was printed under the auspice of the laureated Nordic Summer University Press. The pdf-version is included with this mail, go ahead and distribute it as you see fit. We printed 125 copies, part of the cost was covered by the conference venue, part of it came from an undisclosed, private VC. The VC wants to recover his costs, however, so we had to sell the hard copies, about a fourth of them have been sold so far. If you want your own, very limited, special edition, dont hesitate to send me 5 euros + cost of transportation.

/Johan