[JoPP-Public] FSCONS: how goes it

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 3 04:12:19 CET 2014

Hi George

Wish I was there! Miss you guys - weird to think we met _five years ago_ at ox/Manchester...

I'm very proud of the work (not mine!) that was done for this last issue, I think it is a unique mix (this does not mean that I did not also appreciate the previous one ;-))

?Once the dust has settled we should take the time to list the innovations the editors introduced - executive summary, email banner etc - as they add a nice flavour to the release.

cheers,

Mathieu