[JoPP-Public] Peer production, disruption and the law edition update

Angela Daly angelacdaly at gmail.com
Mon May 26 14:55:07 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

Time for an update on how our special edition of JoPP is going.

So far we have received four papers for this edition and have given another
3 papers an extension so we should have all of them in the next week or so.

The titles of the papers are:
- ‘Cultures of sharing in 3D printing: what can we learn from the license
choices of Thingiverse users?’
- ‘Disrupting Law: The prospects for government regulation of emerging
technology’
- ‘Peer-to-peer as a design principle for law’
- ‘Creative-Destruction in Internet Architecture: The subversive potential
of mesh networking’,
- ‘Manufacturing household governance: additive manufacture and the social
factory’
- ‘Collaborative activities in the digital environment: reflections on
authorship, authority and voice’
.- ‘Appropriation, power imbalance and peer production in music’

We will be sending the papers out for review once we have received all of
them. If you are interested in reviewing one of the papers listed, please
email me or Steve off-list and let us know.

We are very pleased with the quality and content of the articles we have
received so far and are confident that this is going to be a great issue
when it comes out around December.

Angela