[JoPP-Public] Changes to the editorial team

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Tue May 20 02:06:20 CEST 2014

Hi all

There are some new faces on the editorial team. Athina Karatzogianni and George Michaelides are stepping down, though staying on the board and continuing to be be involved in the journal. Thanks to both for their contribution. To replace them we (Nate, Johan, Maurizio and I) asked a couple of colleagues if they wanted to join us and I am delighted to report that they both accepted.

Francesca Musiani has already published twice with us. She just co-released an issue on value and currency and needs no further introduction.

Sara Tochetti is new to JoPP so I will take this opportunity to ask her to say a few words about her research interests.?

@Francesca and Sara: Great that you are joining us! Welcome aboard and looking forward to working with you both.

cheers

Mathieu