[JoPP-Public] P2Pvalue survey for CBPP communities

Francesca Musiani francesca.musiani at gmail.com
Sat May 17 12:36:27 CEST 2014

Dear JoPP list,

I hope you are well!

As some of you may know, I am working on the P2Pvalue project, and one of
the tasks consists on running a survey on value creation and value capture
in commons-based peer production communities.
I would like to ask you for a favor: to help us diffuse the survey to CBPP
community members that you might know. I believe among your contacts there
may be several suitable "candidates"!

If you can help us, here you have a template of message to send to your
contacts and the survey link.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mjiN-iQN6DXlX3RBVM24Gv5rCR32mv_9jLXD-lx2QQ8/edit

We are running out of time for this task -- and we still need answers!

Thank you very much,

Kindest regards
Francesca

--
Francesca Musiani

Postdoctoral researcher
Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation <http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/>
MINES ParisTech
60, Boulevard Saint-Michel
75272 Paris Cedex 06, France

Co-Chair, ESN-IAMCR <http://iamcr.org/s-wg/cctmc/esn> | Outreach officer,
GigaNet <http://giga-net.org>
Projet ANR ADAM - Architectures distribuées et applications
multimédias<http://adam.hypotheses.org/>

Internet Policy Review @ HIIG Berlin <http://policyreview.info/>

Personal website <http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/People/musiani/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/franmusiani>