[JoPP-Public] JoPP Special Issue on 'Policy recommendations for a P2P/commons-based society'

george dafermos georgedafermos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 18:49:52 CET 2014

  Dear friends,

There is something I'd like to ask you: Would it be a problem if we
postpone the release of the special issue of JoPP on 'Policy
recommendations for a society of the commons' for 3 months?

 The rationale for proposing this delay is that we (meaning the FLOK
Society Project) are organising a summit in Quito in the end of May with
the aim of reviewing and elaborating on the policy papers, so we thought it
is a good idea to change the deadline for submissions from March 31 to June
31 so as to be able to incorporate the feedback given us at the summit. So,
if we do that, the time-frame will have to be modified as follows:

-deadline for the submission of papers: June 31 (instead of March 31)
 -end of review process: Aug 31 (instead of May 31)
 -deadline for re-submission of revised papers: Oct 31 (instead of July 31)
 -special issue goes live on the web: Dec (instead of Sep)

 So, my question is, does anyone object to the proposed change in the
time-planning of the special issue?

 Best,
 -G.