[JoPP-Public] reviewer needed asap

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Sat Jun 7 17:19:07 CEST 2014

Dear joppers,

We have a paper which is lagging behind in the review process due to several reviewers having dropped out.  So we need a reviewer for it who can come back to us with the review in a few days.  Anybody feels like they have enough competence and time to help us with this?

I paste the abstract of the paper below and please contact me privately for the draft paper itself.

Thanks much,

maxigas

Shared Machine Shops as Real-life Laboratories

Our paper applies the concept of real-life experiments and
real-life laboratories to shared machine shops. These workshops
provide niches for established experimental modes of learning
research that and expand the development scope which of are
predominantly embedded in professional contexts of industry or
science. Shared machine shops provide infrastructures for novel
forms of collaboration as well as self-selected participation of
heterogeneous actors. We will illustrate our concept with two
examples of innovations in shared machined shops:
low-cost-prosthesis and open hardware 3D printers. We will show
that shared machine shops embody significant properties of a
reflexive innovation society and can be considered as real
experiments in themselves in which new forms of inclusion,
collaboration and openness are tested.

maxigas, kiberpunk
FA00 8129 13E9 2617 C614 0901 7879 63BC 287E D166
http://research.metatron.ai/

People the switches!