[JoPP-Public] Shared Machine Shops release pushed to September

maxigas maxigas at anargeek.net
Tue Aug 26 23:02:04 CEST 2014

hi,

this is to let you know that we pushed the going live date for
issue 5 on Shared Machine Shops to mid September for both
practical and visibility reasons.

With visibility we mean: wait until academics are back and beyond
their first weeks of term and receptive to input from outwith the
school.

Practically (for all prospective editors), the platform and
set-up requires some serious pre-flight work on the final texts
which should not be underestimated… we’ll be reporting back on
our approach on completion.

trox & maxigas