[JoPP-Public] Lists for spreading the word about JoPP

Francesca Musiani francesca.musiani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 20:48:22 CEST 2014

Hello all,

following up on Mathieu's message, I have seen that Nico Carpentier has
relayed the info on the ECREA mailing list. I was thinking to do eurograd,
stsgrad, IAMCR, the Berkman Center list, the list of the P2Pvalue project,
and STS Italia. Has any of these been done already? I'll also put it up on
the website of my research project ADAM.

I haven't seen the announcement popping up on the P2PFoundation list -- am
I wrong?

Best regards
Francesca

--
Francesca Musiani

Postdoctoral researcher
Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation <http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/>
MINES ParisTech
60, Boulevard Saint-Michel
75272 Paris Cedex 06, France

Co-Chair, ESN-IAMCR <http://iamcr.org/s-wg/cctmc/esn> | Outreach officer,
GigaNet <http://giga-net.org>
Projet ANR ADAM - Architectures distribuées et applications
multimédias<http://adam.hypotheses.org/>

Internet Policy Review @ HIIG Berlin <http://policyreview.info/>

Personal website <http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/People/musiani/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/franmusiani>