[JoPP-Public] Praxis of peer production - Ecuador FLOK project

Paz Sastre pz.sastre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 23:31:17 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I would like send you a comment because in the web page there is no
information about only one position in the area of 'open technical
infrastructures'. On the contrary, it seems that all the positions are
available until 2014 March. In fact, I was thinking to send my profile and
I'm pretty sure that there are many researchers in the same situation. I
will be grateful if you could change the information in the web site:
http://floksociety.org/2013/09/20/now-hiring-research-positions-for-the-transition-towards-an-open-commons-based-knowledge-society/

Thanks and best regards,
Paz Sastre

2013/9/26 Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

> 4 of the 5 positions are already taken, but we still need one on 'open
> technical infrastructures', i.e. someone who know about 'true p2p'
> architectures, digital rights etc, see the second link
>
> thanks Mathieu for spreading the request,
>
> Michel
>

> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Mathieu ONeil <mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au>wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Michel Bauwens of the P2P Foundation has been asked to lead a team of
>> researchers for the FLOK Society project in Ecuador.
>> See http://floksociety.org/2013/09/18/michel-bauwens-arriba-al-ecuador/
>>
>> He is able to hire five PhD researchers interested in transition policies
>> towards an open commons-based knowledge society.
>> See
>> http://p2pfoundation.net/Research_Positions_for_the_Transition_Towards_a_Open_Commons-Based_Knowledge_Society_in_Ecuador
>>
>> David Bollier has written a piece on the historical importance of this
>> project.
>> See
>> http://bollier.org/blog/bauwens-joins-ecuador-planning-commons-based-peer-production-economy
>>
>> Candidates should send their CVs to: p2pfoundation1 at gmail.com
>>
>> cheers
>>
>> Mathieu
>>

> --

> #82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/

"A traveller, who has lost his way, should not ask, where am I? what he
really wants to know is, where are the other places"
Whitehead