[JoPP-Public] Fablab deadline

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Sat Sep 28 01:53:49 CEST 2013

Hi Maxigas

Re other issues: I did not put out CFPs for the JoPPs I edited but organised them differently. I did some for other journals / conferences and subs came in time or just after. What do the JoPP special issue editors say?

I think a possible problem with your CFP is that it was released in the middle of the Northern summer so might have slipped by some people; a reminder / two week extension would be useful in that respect. Could you please repost a link to your pad where you list who does what so we avoid multi-spams - thanks.

cheers

Mathieu