[JoPP-Public] Interaction Records

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Wed Oct 23 05:15:08 CEST 2013

Hi all

Hm, this sounds familiar (new project, not sure if genuwine reeal deal or a hoax)...

"Interaction Records is the leading peer-commentary journal in the field of human-computer interaction.

The current publication culture inhibits truly novel contributions. We therefore decided to start Interaction Records to make sure that your most original papers will get published and that they are being accompanied by peer commentaries. Papers submitted to Interaction Records must have been rejected by other publication channels at least three times. We will publish such articles together with the original reviews and a response from the authors."

http://www.interaction-records.org/index.php/ir/index

cheers

Mathieu

ps. Also checking to see if Maurizio is getting messages - can you please confirm offlist, thanks.