[JoPP-Public] P2P and the State [was:] RE: How about a JoPP special issue on Ecuadorian p2p developments?

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Sun Dec 15 13:24:58 CET 2013

Hi George

Well, we will need more issues anyway if we want the journal to continue. ;-)

It seems that could be a bit short for you... best case scenario would be:
Say if all goes well and you release Part 1 on 15 september 2014
=> CFP for Part 2 goes out also 15 september 2014
=> abstracts due 15 october 2014 (short)
=> decision by 30 october 2014
=> full article due 30 january 2015
=> reviews due 15 march 2015
=> revised articles due 15 may 2015
=> get signals, upload, etc
=> release july 2015

Any of these can be tweaked but this does not leave much time for delays, errors etc
So, its doable but there would need to be quite strict discipline to enforce deadlines

The aim is to avoid releasing in August as a lot of northern hemisphere are not attentive then..
Might be better to have more time...

???

cheers

Mathieu