[JoPP-Public] How about a JoPP special issue on Ecuadorian p2p developments?

george dafermos georgedafermos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 15:29:50 CET 2013

Hi Mathieu,

We're very glad to hear that our proposal is well received! Regarding
the time-frame, however, we (meaning Vasilis and I) think that it
might be better 'to treat this as a "one-off" exceptional issue and
disregard the biannual schedule', thus speeding up the process. If
doing so doesn't conflict with the planning of other JoPP activities,
then I propose we go forward with the original plan: submission of
papers by the end of March 2014 and release of the special issue in
september 2014. What do you think: would that be possible?

Best,
-G.