[JoPP-Public] JoPP at Open Bidouille Camp

george dafermos georgedafermos at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 17:35:23 CEST 2012

Hi Mathieu,

I think too it's a good idea to set up another subdomain for that
hacklab documentation project (assuming, of course, that the person
you met at the conference agrees to have his project hosted in this
way). But shouldn't we also add some kind of links to those two
subdomains/projects from the JoPP homepage?

x,
g.