[JoPP-Public] New project (was: JoPP at Open Bidouille Camp)

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Tue Oct 9 09:46:42 CEST 2012

Hi all

OK, well Clément from Electrolab (cc-ed to this message) is interested in working with us on the hacker / peer production spaces documentation project. I will subscribe him to this list if we proceed (see below).

Clément pointed me to hackerspaces.org which lists hacklabs globally.

In the first instance our own project would be a resource documenting best practice, experiences, problems that can be avoided, tips etc by people involved in hacklabs and other peer production spaces. We would need to define a questionnaire and then contact people. If someone has a better idea about how to do this please go ahead, it is still very open at this stage.