[JoPP-Public] Update May

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Thu May 10 19:26:45 CEST 2012

Hi all

Just a quick update on the upcoming releases and other relevant info.

1-The next issues are still on track to be released in June.

2-There are still some things to be resolved for the site (research paper frontpage and peer review: current page). I have emailed Franco about this.

3-I have put links for the editorial team and done a few other fixes on the website such as the lists page.

4-I have requested an ISSN number so we should have it in time for the release, hopefully. Then we can start indexing the journal in Google Scholar etc.

5-Could the reviewers for the article entitled WHY FREE SOFTWARE IS NOT THE ANTONYM OF COMMERCIAL SOFTWARE: TWO CASE STUDIES FROM CORPORATE AND VOLUNTEER BASED PROJECTS please send their signals asap - thanks.

cheers,
Mathieu

ps. Johan, Jakob and I met last week in Uppsala for the ICT and Society
conference which was kind of focused on social media and surveillance
issues but we talked about collaborative production, power issues and the journal and hopefully piqued some people's interest (more on that later).

--
***