[JoPP-Public] issue #2 JoPP press release

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Mon Jul 23 13:47:08 CEST 2012

Hi all

Congratulations to Johan and Alessandro for what looks like a really fantastic issue - I'm not just saying that, the articles all look really interesting; looking forward to reading them on the beach! ;-)cheers

Mathieu

ps. So I will do ACS, Historical Materialism... CITASA?

--
****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil