[JoPP-Public] some bugs still present in inaugural issue

george dafermos georgedafermos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:10:33 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

i just received an email via the STSGRAD mailing list in which
Maurizio announces the inaugural issue of the journal. That's great
news! Many kudos to all the people who worked to make this happen and
especially Matthieu for coordinating the whole thing.

on the flip side, it'd have been useful if, prior to announcing the
issue, we had done a little testing to make sure there are no bugs
left. Shortly after I received Maurizio's message, I went to the
peerproduction website to check out my paper. and i found several
glitches:

-the (anonymous or eponymous) reviewers' feedback is missing from the
review page

And the PDF file has some flaws:
-fig. 2.3 in  p.3 is cropped in half and therefore only half of it is visible
-the text alignment is justified till fig. 1 (in p.2) and then it
becomes aligned to the left.

I understand that the development of the peerproduction.net website
has been a work in progress and the website is constantly enriched
with more content, but in the future i think we should devote at least
a week to testing the website before going live on the web.

Best,
g.