[JoPP-Public] Welcome to the list yall

Mathieu ONeil mathieu.oneil at anu.edu.au
Sun Feb 26 00:46:43 CET 2012

Hi StefanMz, Francesca, all

@StefanMz: the jopp-public archive is empty 'cause no-one had posted anything yet...

The status of JoPP is: on hold. Following the conflicts of last year I thought it would be good to re-set and start afresh but I guess I was more burnt out and disappointed than I realised. In addition, to be honest I have been putting work on this project in front of everything else and now there are other things I need to take care of more urgently. So there have been delays, but the issue will come out. I have contacted most of the previous SC and will let everyone know what the result is once I get all the feedback. I will try to coordinate with Franco to populate the new site next week with CSPP 1 content, then touch base with the other editors to recap with where we are at regarding content for the next issue (CSPP2=> JoPP 1).

cheers,

Mathieu

ps. The reason I contacted people offlist to
organise the migration was because I could not handle any more conflict.
 It was either that or let the whole thing die completely IMHO. What is
done is done, I did the best I could under the circumstances, don't see
much point going on about that.