[JoPP-Public] FS Special Issue update

maurizio teli maurizio at maurizioteli.eu
Tue Dec 18 14:03:03 CET 2012

Dear All,

the deadline to submit the full papers for the special issue on FS has
formally passed. At the moment, we have collected 4 full papers plus 2
request for a slight posticipation of the deadline (we agreed on giving
them till January 6th). I have contacted the remaining 3 authors, and we
will see if something will show up.

We are now preparing for the review phase (it is supposed to be
completed by February 15th) and we will soon contact some of you in
order to ask to be reviewer for one of the papers.

If you have any comments, they are welcome

Maurizio & Vincenzo