[JoPP-Public] JoPP website

Athina Karatzogianni athina.k at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:13:32 CEST 2012

hi everyone

Mathieu asked me to repost this on the public list, so here you are,
apologies for cross posting
----
just a quick note, i had  a look at the site http://peerproduction.net/ and
have the following comments:

-i like very much the layout, colors, graphics, great job, thank you Franco
and Mathieu!
-on about/mission statement page there is at the bottom *Please use the
contact form to get in touch*. I cant seem to find that form or even any
email of someone to be contacted in the whole site. If that is deliberate,
is there a reason?
-perhaps in the people page there could be for editors at least some links
to pages and definitely an email they can be contacted? i know people can
find this stuff these days, but why not make it easier, it looks a pretty
empty page like this
-on the about page/lists, what are these lists for?
-peer review is empty, and its one of the critical differences with other
journals...
-on news page there is a hallo world post maybe it should be removed...
-shouldnt the special issues call at home page be also in special issues
page?

my two pennies worth, sorry i only now with easter break had time to look
at this

best,

athina

--