[Jesus-post] {Spam?} ngland, or any other p

Nagy constancy at never-mind.nu
Tue Jan 19 13:39:04 CET 2010

He proposition, that the Duke of Wellington is mortal, is evidently an
inference, it is got at as a conclusion from something else; but do we,
in reality, conclude it from the proposition--All men are mortal? I
answer, No. "The error committed is, I conceive, that of overlooking the
distinction between the two parts of the process of philosophizing--the
inferring part and the registering part; and ascribing to the latter the
functions of the former. The mistake is that of referring a