[Jesus-post] {Spam?} ore, yet I r

Colestock pods at kimfoto.com
Mon Jan 11 12:09:02 CET 2010

Em coated with salt grass." He pointed to the ragged edge of the cliff a
score paces away. "They raised it out there," he said, "and further--a
temple of bonded stone. They thought to bribe the Lord to a partnership
in their corruption, and He answered by casting down the fair mansion
into the waves." I said, "Who--who, my friend?" "They that builded the
church," he answered. "Well," I said. "It seems a certain foolishness to
set the edifice so close to the margin." Again he chuckled. "It was
close, close, as you say; yet none so close as you might think nowadays.
Time hath gnawed here like a rat on a cheese. But the foolishness
appeared in setting the brave mansion between the winds and its own
graveyard. Let the dead lie seawards, one had thought, and the church
inland where we stand. So had the bell rung to this day; and only the
charnel bones flaked piecemeal into the sea." "Ce