[Jesus-post] Ea. Speaking of ghost-stories, I must tell you t

Streicher Lawcewicz molded at rinoma.se
Fri Sep 4 12:55:44 CEST 2009

D you must go to make her a call. I hope she will happen to be
talkative, for I am sure you would enjoy her. For many years she did not
like to see strangers, but some one has told me lately that she seems to
be pleased if people go to see her." You may be sure it was not many
days before Kate and I claimed the basket and the message, and went
again to East Parish. We boldly lifted the great brass knocker, and were
dismayed because nobody answered. While we waited, a girl came up the
walk and said that Miss Sally lived up stairs, and she