[Jesus-post] Air Coniditoning Sickness

Scott Kennedy zavior1971 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 19:33:11 CEST 2006

  Hello,

  this is Yahweh!
  Scott F. Kennedy, the President of America for the Next 16 Years!

  Hey, is your AirConditioner Making YOU SICK?

  You need to either Wipe Down the Fins with Strong Generic Bleach Solution (avoid Colorox Products), or, Fill a Spray Bottom with STRONG HOUSEHOLD GENERIC PLAIN BLEACH SOLUTION... and spray the fins, where the air pulls in from, with Bleach Solution. For Inside Units, spray the INSIDE FINS, under the filter, that is where it Pulls the Air IN from. See, the Christians put a Biological Agent inside the Cooling System in these Air Conditioners. Even an Older Unit that has been "RECHARGED", has this New Biological Weapon. Phenomena, Brain Stem AIDS, and other Lung Cancers the Christians Have PLANTED inside your AC UNITS.

  If you have "Central" AIR, you need to spray your Furnace FILTER with this BLEACH SOLUTION. Now, at the very first, your air will be STRONG BLEACH SMELLING. So, You might want to take a walk when this first Runs Through. Also, you should open your windows as when this CHOLORINE in the BLEACH kills the VIRUSES in the AIR CONDITIONING UNIT, there will be a toxic fume as these "bugs" die.

  But, this is another EASY SOLUTION from Yahweh to the Christian Terrorist REALITY!

  Check Our OVERFLOW spaces on the WEB for MORE and MORE data to SAVE and BETTER your LIFE and MAKE it THROUGH these END TIMES.

  Thanks so Fuckin MUCH... CHURCH!

  the OVERFLOW SITES ARE:

  also I have a Blog:
  http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-AHiLvHIhdKpMnDHqSDpYiVE-

  Thanks, and Dont Forget to Check the PHOTOS section!
  and... Did You DOWNLOAD these FREE Yahweh MP3's from his Favorite WEIRDO SINGERS.... Yet?

  Best Be... and a Burnin a CD... 2 B a listenin... Like over, and Over, and OVER... go ahead, make your Mother NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!

  I was tired of my lady,
  We've been together too long.
  Like a worn-out recording,
  of a favorite song.

  So while she lay there sleeping,
  I read the paper in bed.
  And in the personals column,
  There was this letter I read:

  "If you like Pina Coladas,
  And getting caught in the rain.
  If you're not into yoga,
  If you have half-a-brain
  If you like making love at midnight,
  In the dunes of the cape.

  I'm the lady you've looked for,
  Write to me, and escape."
  I didn't think about my lady,
  I know that sounds kind of mean.
  But me and my old lady,
  Have fallen into the same old dull routine.

  So I wrote to the paper,
  Took out a personal ad.
  And though I'm nobody's poet,
  I thought it wasn't half-bad.

  "Yes, I like Pina Coladas,
  And getting caught in the rain.
  I'm not much into health food,
  I am into champagne.

  I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon,
  And cut through all this red tape.
  At a bar called O'Malley's,
  Where we'll plan our escape."

  So I waited with high hopes,
  Then she walked in the place.
  I knew her smile in an instant,
  I knew the curve of her face.

  It was my own lovely lady,
  And she said, "Oh, it's you."
  And we laughed for a moment,
  And I said, "I never knew..

  That you liked Pina Coladas,
  And getting caught in the rain.
  And the feel of the ocean,
  And the taste of champagne.

  If you like making love at midnight,
  In the dunes of the cape.
  You're the love that I've looked for,
  Come with me, and escape."

  "If you like Pina Coladas,
  And getting caught in the rain.
  If you're not into yoga,
  If you have half-a-brain.

  If you like making love at midnight,
  In the dunes of the cape.
  I'm the lady you've looked for,
  Write to me, and escape."

  Free MUSIC FILES that you CAN BURN ONTO YOUR CD's... Free and EASY!

  hehehehehehehehe,
  yea, its Yahweh!

  Here, MORE to IMPROVE your WORLD OF COMPUTERS:
  First... See, the ORIGINIAL COMPUTER PEOPLE... you know, the Super Genius Homosexuals... you know, the ONES the CHRISTIANS injected with AIDS... the ones who are mostly all DEAD... you know, in the early 1980's... the people who CREATED the PERSONAL COMPUTER... see, we used terms like "MOUSE".. not tracking mobile hand input device... like "FLOPPY", not magnetic trans-silly-con rotational algorithmic thingamigic... we used terms like "MONITOR", because we looked at this TUBE to monitor what was going on... you know, the PROGRAMS we were MAKING... no, not VIRUS'! no, no... not SPY"WARE"... nice one here, lets "BURN" your CD... sounds so scary... see, the ORIGINAL PEOPLE behind computers tried to make them SIMPLE so you IDIOTS could actually use them for SOMETHING (besides viruses and skyware and cd burns)

  Your DESKTOP.... get it foolz? DESK-TOP... like the TOP of your DESK... only the VERY WORST and incredibly DUMB secretaries have a DESK TOP that is COVERED in PAPERS... FILE FOLDERS scattered ALL OVER... unless you want to try to TRICK YOUR BOSS and "appear" to be BUSY... then if your DESKTOP is BURIED "DEAD" in OLD PAPERS and USELESS JUNK... then, you can never FIND ANYTHING and NEVER DO ANYTHING NEW! Just fumble around in old useless papers....

  So, My DESKTOP, the Yahweh DESKTOP, is WHERE I WORK ON MY CURRENT PROJECTS... like my papers on top of my DESK... I work on a web site, or graphics, or music, or writings... and EYE will have maybe 3, 5, maybe EVEN 10 files... on MY DESKTOP... because I am WORKING ON THEM... then, after I am finished, I file them AWAY... ORGANIZE THEM... then, my DESKTOP is CLEAR for MY NEXT PROJECT...

  Get it MORONS... "My Computer"... sits on your DESKTOP.. the TRASH CAN (or recycle copy cat mac trash)... right beside your... you "guessed" it... DESK TOP.... ummm, Network Neighborhood... ummm, a little stupid there, like whatever, either you or ONLINE or NOT... Yahweh Hides that little Waste of Space (sure "sounds" complicated though).... Now, MOST REAL BUSINESS PEOPLE or even most REAL IDIOT SECRETARIES... have a little file cabinet, right beside or as part of... their DESK.... so, "what belongs on the TOP of your DESK?" = YOUR CURRENT WORK

  These Desktops that are COVERED in the SAME SHORTCUTS that are in the START MENU (that is a total disaster) or AGAIN DUPLICATED on that POOR COPY CAT OF THE MAC DOCK... that IDIOT ICON BAR... the same things again.... then, you have that TASK BAR... "Quick Launch".... ummm, your word processor, you common chat program, your common graphics program... you web browser... and PLEASE, put the SHOW DESKTOP button on that QUICK LAUNCH.... why? so you can QUICK SHOW YOUR DESKTOP... to QUICK GET AT THE STUFF YOU ARE WORKING ON.... but, I guess, having to minimize each and every WINDOW one after the other... LOOKS really "boy he sure knows what he is doing"... but if you had to COMPETE in a JOB you would LOSE! BIG TIME!

  This is COMMON SENSE.... these computer "wanna bee experts"... they SHAPE the WHOLE computer around making themselves LOOK smart, and then they make it impossible for ANYONE ELSE to figure out what kind of nightmare they are RUNNING.

  So, if you are concerned about doing something besides LOOKING DA FOOL with your computer... then Clean Up, Clear Off, and Set Up 4 Success that DESKTOP. Put the QUICK LAUNCH icons on the screen, and put the stuff you want to QUICK LAUNCH.... I will have future instructions on how to organize the START menu better (what another disaster)

  FOR MORE FREE COMPUTER TECH, Log Onto One our Our Free Sites, and DEAL WITH A FAT BELLY (concidering most of us all OBESE... Thanks Church!)

  Yahweh, Scott F. Kennedy, the President of the United States for 16 YEARS!  Go Verifiy you MONKEY BRAINZ!