[Irishpodcast-ipodcast] The sunny weather helped warm an otherwise chilly breeze but smiles were present all around.

Hayes Baldwin lwod at teleran.com
Tue May 1 14:05:08 CEST 2007

CDPN Really Warming Up!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.0675 UP 4%

Investors are taking notice of CDPN, with hot news, volume rising, and
price on a steady climb. This is is on the hot list. Get on CDPN first
thing Tuesday!

Learn structures from the  1939 and 1965 World's Fairs, including the
Unisphere, NY Hall of Science, NY State Pavillion, and Terrace on the
Park at Flushing Meadows Park.
The liquor license is on the door in front of the space adjacent to
their current spot and a waitress there told me it should be a week or
so. Holes in the foundation.
Maybe the people should demand more or we are just going to get a blah
Walgreens.
a bathroom or patio can get answers today to questions about city
building permits and related issues. "   Colombian cooking and
waitresses at Listo el Pollo   (8602 37th Ave, Jackson Heights). Good
thing too since last night all their tables were full at about 6:15pm
and the quality of food reminded us why it's the best Mexican food in
town. Saturday afternoon it's not quiet time at the Broadway branch of
the Queens Library. And Recycle-A-Bicycle's Spring Ride Club starts this
weekend too, Sunday at 10 a. Metro Parks is having an appreciation day
and there's another group going out to clean up a couple blocks of south
downtown.
Started with my snapping a few pics of our garden, some drinks and
pastries at Forza, then on to the first Proctor Farmer's Market of the
year. a bathroom or patio can get answers today to questions about city
building permits and related issues. It wasn't advertising any upcoming
shows but instead a call for input. (AP) - When he was a boy, Daniel
Sparks bought his mother, Wanda, a small, ceramic Victorian house,
telling her that one day they would live in a home just like it. Be sure
to RSVP at 718-278-0700 or check the GAHS website. com Smart steps to a
better bathroomDailyrecord. New in the hood is Arcos and I'm
oh-so-excited about the menu.
If you're staying local and over by the park, why not sit outside and
enjoy the delicious offerings of Agnanti? Sure, the film was no
blockbuster, but come on, it won an Oscar.
Meg and myself along with another dozen or so merry makers will be
working on beautifying our lovely nabe.
Get to the Lemon Ice King of Corona.
Maybe the people should demand more or we are just going to get a blah
Walgreens.
, the Women's Studio Center in LIC presents Carol Sudhalter's
International Quintet, performing jazz standards and Latin. (AP) - When
he was a boy, Daniel Sparks bought his mother, Wanda, a small, ceramic
Victorian house, telling her that one day they would live in a home just
like it.
Started with my snapping a few pics of our garden, some drinks and
pastries at Forza, then on to the first Proctor Farmer's Market of the
year.
, A part of The New York Times Company. There's also lots of music going
on this weekend.
Link to the FeedTacoma calendarP. Get to know some of the nooks and
crannies around town with the Tacoma Photo Gang outing in some downtown
alleys.
Tour led John Kriskiewicz, architectural historian.
Since it's not, let's celebrate it this weekend! "   Colombian cooking
and waitresses at Listo el Pollo   (8602 37th Ave, Jackson Heights).
Have a great rest of your day and don't forget there's plenty to do!
Basement issues include moisture, dust (Boston Globe)Q.
The other night Endy Chavez surprised everyone with a perfect drag bunt
to win in the bottom of 12th inning.
Get to know some of the nooks and crannies around town with the Tacoma
Photo Gang outing in some downtown alleys. There's only one thing to do
about it.
REAL ESTATE FOR RENT (Kathimerini)EKALI, east side, in the most
exclusive area, luxurious 300 sq.
by KevinFreitas 2007-04-26 10:01:59Condos don't make sense at the
present time.
Greek police hunt embassy attackers (CNN. That area also gets the 10
year tax abatement.
Saturday afternoon it's not quiet time at the Broadway branch of the
Queens Library.
by KevinFreitas 2007-04-26 10:01:59Condos don't make sense at the
present time. by Jake 2007-04-26 12:13:18Another single one story box in
the middle of a multi acre blacktop?
Nevertheless, it's tonight at 6pm in the Pantages lobby so, if you're
like me and want to see more fun stuff like that recent comedy show I
saw, let them hear it.
Working hard all day builds up an appetite: have some hearty Portuguese
grub.
The deal should go down in June. By the way, did you know Bohemian Hall
is hiring?
Started with my snapping a few pics of our garden, some drinks and
pastries at Forza, then on to the first Proctor Farmer's Market of the
year.
Great new goodies for all! Pieces of insulation panels have fallen from
the ceiling, adding to the humidity in the classroom, where a few fans
blow warm air.
I recommend the Huevos Rancheros and a hearty congratulations to a great
local biz that's worthy of it's own success.
Finally, when you have a bit of time, check out the discussion about a
Greenmarket in Astoria, and sign the petition if you support the idea.
Be sure to RSVP at 718-278-0700 or check the GAHS website.
Auditions for the New Menudo  - Enough said.